What exactly is Life Coaching?
Life coaching resembles any other kind of coaching (sports, fitness, business, etc.), but provides a Christ-centered process to help emotionally healthy women bridge the gap from “here” to “there.”
You would likely benefit from life coaching if…
- You have goals and dreams for yourself, but aren’t sure how you’ll ever set them into motion.
- You feel completely stuck and wish you had dreams and goals; you’re looking for your purpose in life.
- You’re seeking to understand your true identity, your true calling, your gifts and passion.
- Recent changes or stresses, be they small or great, have you seeking center, seeking meaning.
- You long for balance — the discernment to focus on the “right” things.
How does life coaching work?
As a certified life breakthrough coach, I commit to work alongside you, listening carefully, asking key questions, and providing resources, insight, and accountability as needed.
Through a series of 4, 6, or 10 forty-five minute sessions, we work through practical steps toward understanding and change, meeting either in person, over the phone, or via online conference service.
This process is completely tailored to you and the topics you bring to the table! You are the key player, but as your coach I’ll do everything I can to provide the encouragement and accountability you need to meet your goals.
Interested in learning more?
I’d be happy to provide more information. Complete the contact form below to request a free consultation!
As a Christian Life Coach…..
1. I hold myself accountable to the highest level of integrity, honoring Jesus Christ individually and corporately, in all my associations with clients and colleagues.
2. I will maintain complete confidentiality with my clients, within the confines of the law.
3. I will be clear with my clients about the nature of the coaching relationship, including structure, fees, refunds, expectations and guarantees.
4. I will never give a client’s name to anyone, for any purpose, without express permission.
5. I will give credit where credit is due for materials supplied by other sources, respecting copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property.
6. I will judiciously avoid conflicts of interest. If any should arise, I shall, without delay, inform concerned parties of my position.
7. I will represent myself honestly and clearly to my clients, and coach only within my areas of expertise.
8. I will actively pursue well being, wholeness, and continual learning in my own life.
9. I will refer a client to another coach if I am not within my area of expertise or comfort, so the client gets the best possible coaching.
10. I will honor my Christian values in my professional conduct, placing neither blame nor blemish on the name of Christ or the coaching profession.
~ from Life Breakthrough Academy