Friends, I have a fabulous Christmas surprise for you!
Several awesome bloggers have teamed together to create a “Favorite Things Stocking Giveaway” — running this whole week.
You’re going to love these ladies, their blogs, and the goodies in their stockings. I’m honored to be a part of it all, and in a sec I’ll share my favorite things with you. But first of all, take a look at what you could win! There’s fun stuff, pretty stuff, and stuff to nurture your body and soul.
- Check out the collage below featuring 12 other beautiful bloggers and their “Favorite Things” stockings.
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for my Stocking. (It’s #8 in the pic.)
- Enter to win my Favorite Things at the very bottom.
- Hop over to all the other sites and enter to win their stockings. (What if you won them ALL?! :-))
- Look around and be blessed by the blogs of these incredible women!
Click on the links below to get to the 12 other giveaways:
Now for the jenniferebenhack.com Stocking!
You know I’m writing a memoir about adoption, struggle, faith (which I hope to complete in this lifetime)… well, this is the very heart of the story that’s working it’s way out from my soul. Words fail me here. This is beautiful, practical, and soul-changing… reaching deep inside whatever challenge you are facing today. If you don’t win this in my drawing, just get onto amazon and buy this book as a Christmas gift for yourself. Really. You will not be sorry.
2. This gift has been one of my favorite things every month of this past year: 12 months of Scripture verses, beautifully drawn by Amy J Delightful (my sister-in-law whose Etsy shop and blog will dazzle you). Here’s a taste of the 4×6 prints you’ll receive.
3. I’m going to ask my mom to give me one of these favorite things for Christmas, because she’s the one who makes them! This gold and aqua waterproof bag from Brenda’s can be used as a make-up bag or a wet bag (so much prettier than a ziplock!) for your baby’s wet things.
3. My daughters and I spent hours making and selling these dainty bracelets this year. We’d love to customize a sterling silver initial and Swarovski crystal baby bracelet for the sweet baby girl in your life!
4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Fun extras… “Hope” Christmas ornament, “Faith” magnet, infinity scarf, Yankee Candle Fragrance Spheres, Cookie Dough Goat Milk Hand Cream, and of course the Stocking!
Alright, enough dangling of the carrots in front of you! I would LOVE to send all these favorite things to each of you, but then of course, I’d have no grocery money this month. How about a drawing instead?
Want to earn a few chances? I’ll give you an entry for each of the following tasks. All you have to do is be honest (heh heh :-)) and tell me how many of these things you did in a comment below.
1. Subscribe to my blog. (I hope you actually want to. ;-))
2. Subscribe to receive my “monthly” newsletter. (Wonder why “monthly” is in quotes? Subscribe and you’ll find out. Not instantly. Just maybe after a month or two. While you’re wondering when to expect the newsletter.)
3. Like the Jennifer Ebenhack Page on Facebook.
4. Follow me on Twitter.
5. Share this blog post on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, email, or somewhere else.
6. Sign up for a Life Coaching Consultation. (Okay, if you actually follow through with the Coaching Intake Form this week, you’ll get 15 entries. Yes, I’m serious!)
7. Donate to a college fund for our five children. (Yeah… no. That’s probably asking too much.)
In the middle of this fun and crazy giveaway, I pray you are deeply grateful for Jesus. Oh friend… how awed I am that He came to this sinful, pain-drenched earth and gave His life for us. We have life today because of that gift. We can have life forever because of Jesus.
If you don’t know Him, message me and I’ll tell you more. If you need prayer, let me know and I’ll pray for you.
May He bring peace and joy in the middle of your brokenness today.