Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
I pray that you find encouragement here… the boldness and courage that comes from God alone to face the brokenness of this world.
A little about my family and me…
There are seven of us… Use your imagination!)
– All five of our kids are “Haitian.” Yep, three are adopted — one with special needs, and two were born to us during our eight years of mission work in Haiti. (See if you can sort them out.)
– My children have and probably always will stretch me to my limits… from laundry management to lego control to love and laughter.
– I’m currently writing a memoir of our nine-year adoption process and life in Haiti. Some of God’s works just cannot be left to vague memories!
– My husband, Jarod, keeps me sane and is still teaching me about boundaries.
– If it were up to me, I’d always be the last one to leave church or any other social function. I love to talk with others — friends or even strangers; sharing life stories and encouragement whenever possible.
I’d love to meet you!
Please introduce yourself in a comment below, or say hello on my facebook page.
And if you haven’t already done so, please click the link on the side to subscribe to my blog. I promise not to flood you with e-mails: I’m too busy with my gang of seven to blog more than once or twice a week!
Take courage, my friend. Hope in the Lord!